Daily Journal Prompts June 25-July 1

 1. What do I truly need in my life to feel safe? To feel valued? To feel complete?

2. What can I let go of that is no longer serving my heart, mind, body, and/or soul?

3. Where/when have I felt truly heard? Where/when have I not felt heard? What are the differences between these situations?

4. Is there someone in my life that I haven’t forgiven? Is it possible to forgive them? How would forgiving them impact my life? Also, is there anyone from whom I am seeking forgiveness? How would their forgiveness impact my life?

5. Where/when have I found a moment or moments of joy this week? What, specifically, did I sense? (Use as many of the five senses as possible to explore what that joy felt like.) How was I feeling before I wrote this entry? How do I feel now that I have written about those moments?

6. What is the difference between loneliness and being alone? When/where have I felt most lonely? How often am I truly alone? What does it feel like to be alone with my own thoughts and feelings?

7. What gift can I give myself this week? (Think beyond material things, if possible.) How would that gift add value, purpose, depth, substance, and/or joy to my life?

Popular Posts